• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Another new from Connecticut SX210

jeffbassguy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So I finally got my new SX210 delivered and very impressed. Couple things Ill point out so others can get some perspective. the great: The extended bimini top if you have young kids and dont want to blaze in the sun is so much better than the AR. Its easier to maneuver than I stressed about being an old school single engine guy. There is a shitload of storage and room on this boat. Buy the canvas covers(went with this) or mooring covers, expensive but well worth it if on a slip. the meh: the stereo sucks sound wise, and bluetooth doesnt equal connect to phone and your rocking pandora. Other than that this boat is amazing from this naked eye