• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anybody connect extra LEDs to the courtesy lights switched on by the connext screen?

Weaver1855

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Sorry everyone, had to move out of Washington state and been on business travel.

Installation pictures attached. Like I said before I used two kits, each ran down the sides of the boat. Each kit has 4 led strings. I finally installed the last 2 lights on the swim step. I tucked them under the wet storage locker and drilled holes in the back of the storage lockers to snake the wires through into the engine compartment then into each rear seat are where the controllers are located. However I forgot to take pictures of this installation so next time I'm out I'll take a few more pics.