• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR190-AR192 PICS!

lddv1224

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@DBamaC No I have not. I wanted to try it but the amount of debris on Lake Cumberland was out of control. Anything from 3 1/2 ft logs to small sticks. I'm actually shocked that I didn't get anything sucked up into the intake grate.

lddv1224

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Ismael Breton Sorry but I can't help you out. We stayed out on the water on a houseboat and cooked our own food. We launched from the Jamestown Marina and cruised over to state dock were we rented 6 houseboats. Just make sure you buy any supplies or drinks you might need out in town or bring it yourself. A 12 pack of Coke is $10 at the state dock store. Fuel wasn't as bad as I thought on the water $3.89 a gallon. I paid close to $5 dollars a gallon last year when I went to cave run lake.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My 190 got new wheels!
upload_2016-5-29_0-0-28.png

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What company did you did you go with? Looks great and definitely on my list of things to do!
@JerryG
https://jetboaters.net/threads/sx190-wakeboard-tower.7569/#post-161369
Which reminds me, I need to take measurements for another member... I totally spaced. Please read the last posts of that thread if you are thinking of going that route, some things to think about.
I have had nothing but great experience with that tower, simply impossible to beat on price and structural strength, we had used and ABUSED one of those on another boat that I had - never any issues, no spider cracks in gelcoat, nothing. But the install is tricky and painful, that tower definitely looks deceptively simple... but it has all these joints that are a royal pain to set up right. Once you do, and if it fits - it is great.

Few years back, I looked at pretty much every tower on the market. I've learned that build and weld quality had little to do with the price. That said, the new OEM is a great looking design. (With a ridiculous price tag, and uncertain reliability.) To me, it looks SO GOOD, I would definitely consider it.

--

Villasone

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
been waiting for this weekend to get the boat out and upload a new pic. thinking about removing my side graphic and the pinstripe and putting an electric green strip on. I had my dealer remove me bench seat ( AR190) and replace it with a captains chair ( wife wanted a captain seat) and it looks great. Saw so many Yamaha's this weekend in Yuma on the Colorado river ( hidden shores).

Attachments

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Note the rediculously tall anchor light I donated to my friend for his MasterCraft. Glad to have that POS off my boat. image.jpeg

JerryG

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
http://www.amazon.com/LIVEWELL-COURTESY-LIGHTS-MARINE-WATERPROOF/dp/B00OABQLWG/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1425915852&sr=8-9&keywords=live+well+LED

I used these for the lights inside the boat. I got 4 but only used two. Theyre bright enough. For behind the swim deck seats, I just went to O'reilys and got the 10" LED strips that almost every autoparts store has. Tied them all together and tied them into the courtesy light above the throttle. Very simple process. Just tedious work.
I know this is an old thread but was wondering how you mounted the lights behind the rear seats? I am looking to do something similar and can't seem to see how to remove the cushions. Looks like the screws come from the outside in. Probably simple but I'm just not seeing it.
Tks

Gonrcng

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
A little something to do next week..... image.jpeg

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Gonrcng

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Yeah. This is the Fizzle. I'm still learning and trying to figure things with a ton of help from the other great members here. Not sure about the SVHO. Is that a larger factory IC from another ski that I read a little about?

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes. But we should prolly move this discussion to a performance mods thread before we get in trouble ;).

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
New wheels and radial tires and my most favorite is the 5% tint [flag]The wife and friends are liking the tint now that they get a little private space out of the sun. Hope you guys like as I shot these with crappy i phone 4:winkingthumbsup" photo 2(1).JPG photo 3.JPG photo 2(1).JPG photo 3.JPG photo 1(1).JPG

Gonrcng

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I can not believe how awesome that looks !!!! Very nice.

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Thanks @Gonrcng! I am happy with how it came together! I think we both have great taste considering our twins..:thumbsup: Great little boat