• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR190-AR192 PICS!

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Awesome pic! Have to ask how did the boat do going and coming back? How much gas did you use? I am doing the trip next year and would like to know. I am sure you had a blast! Can't wait to see more pics!
@Shannon I'm thinking of doing a separate short write up on the 190 Bimini trip and ocean handling. The boat is a beast, no doubt about it. Zero problems.
Going there I was compensating a lot and working the throttle to dampen the waves' impact, I was worried about wife turning us around. Used about 27 gallons, but that was with a lot of acceleration/deceleration to cushion the ride. Going back was more strait, I used 22 gallons - that would be more representative.

--

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
@Shannon I'm thinking of doing a separate short write up on the 190 Bimini trip and ocean handling. The boat is a beast, no doubt about it. Zero problems.
Going there I was compensating a lot and working the throttle to dampen the waves' impact, I was worried about wife turning us around. Used about 27 gallons, but that was with a lot of acceleration/deceleration to cushion the ride. Going back was more strait, I used 22 gallons - that would be more representative.

--
Awesome and can't wait to hear your write up! Looks as if you did a great job with our 19ft boat. I had the wife watch your 30 second clip and you should have seen her face lol. When we go next year it will just be her and I so weight should be good. I have 7 of the 5 gallon Vp cans so was curious about your consumption and how much you took with you and where you stored the gas. I like you plan on getting the bow cover as insurance. Thanks for the reply and can't wait to see pics and videos. Glad you made it back safe!

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

JerryG

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
IMG_20160702_215833578.jpg well the boat is absent from the pic, but still a beautiful picture of the Lake Murray fireworks! !

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Welcome to the site @sx998 ! We are glad to have you here. Put your location in your profile so we can see where you are and you can connect with members nearby. It already looks like you reside in the BEST state for boating!
Happy 4th of July everyone! [flag]

swatski

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Gonrcng

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Decided to wrap the glass. Cost of material was a whopping $60 and kept me busy for the afternoon. Yeah I know... If I get in trouble it peels off in minutes.
That said... Man am I happy with how she looks.

Last edited:

Devin Jensen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Decided to wrap the glass. Cost of material was a whopping $60 and kept me busy for the afternoon. Yeah I know... If I get in trouble it peels off in minutes.
That said... Man am I happy with how she looks.
Looks great where did u get the roll of tint from? And what percent is that?

Gonrcng

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Looks great where did u get the roll of tint from? And what percent is that?
It's a 3M wrap material used on vehicles normally. It is completely black. I tried sitting low enough to actually look through the windshield once since purchasing the boat. The windshield on these is about useless.

Gonrcng

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Awesome weekend. Anchored in 9ft off Anna Maria Island and the water was as clear as a swimming pool. image.jpegimage.jpeg image.jpeg

Tom V

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
awesome pic. Did you trailer down or launch at Maximo park?