• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR190-AR192 PICS!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Some pics from today...

Gonrcng

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
50mph... The lake was like glass this morning.image.jpegimage.jpeg

Nortok

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Trying out our new flag holders on Lanier Sat. morning.
IMG_20160806_110948.jpg IMG_20160806_111005.jpg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Those things look heavy duty! Where did you buy them @Nortok and do they offer them in black?

Nortok

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@haknslash I used these http://www.fishmaster.com/products/rodholders.htm rod holders that I learned about in an older post on this board.

I grabbed some cheap shower curtain rods from home depot, cut them to lenght and added some end caps.

I wrapped the bottom of the rods in a water proof foam tape so that they would slide in and out of the rod holders with enough friction to stay put.

They ended up looking very good and are beefy.

I have thought about painting or at least plasti dipping them black. Not sure yet.

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So I originally tore my fence down and made a driveway to park the boat on when I bring it home from the cabin. Then came the fur-baby so a fence had to go back up. Looks like the next boat is going to be an expensive one. Not only will I need a truck to tow it, I'll need a new/bigger yard as well. I'm glad I didn't make the drive way any shorter.

Resized_20160808_063517.jpeg

gpp7824

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
On work-rack about to finally put the numbers on!
IMG_2628.JPG

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
@Shannon... I am looking at upgrading my wheels/ tires to 15's... can you tell me what size tire you ended up with when changed? Plenty of clearance?.. is their space to go even bigger?... thanks in advance to any advise..

Shannon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
@Shannon... I am looking at upgrading my wheels/ tires to 15's... can you tell me what size tire you ended up with when changed? Plenty of clearance?.. is their space to go even bigger?... thanks in advance to any advise..
Hey Dan I went with the same size tires and wheels our boats came with. 14 inch I would not go any larger as it in my opinion is perfect. They really fill in the gaps nicely! I went with radial tires and they are a huge difference in ride. I bought wheels, tires and lugs at recstuff.com. I can't say enough good things about them after a full summer of use and about 1800 miles.photo(9).JPG photo 1.JPG

malibu Dan

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Good enough for me then....sticking with 14's... BTW your set up looks great.... thanks again...