• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR190-AR192 PICS!

d_coyne1984

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Shannon... I am looking at upgrading my wheels/ tires to 15's... can you tell me what size tire you ended up with when changed? Plenty of clearance?.. is their space to go even bigger?... thanks in advance to any advise..
I think you could get away with 15"ers, but you would need to be very careful to match a tire with the same outside diameter as the stock tires. I bet Recstuff could set you up with that.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Thanks! We had such a beautiful day to explore Smith Lake. Water was soooo deep and clear!

Here's a few more pics of the 192's and I have video I'll put together tomorrow. We had a SX240 with us too.

Snapseed.jpg

Snapseed.jpg

Snapseed.jpg

Snapseed.jpg

Snapseed.jpg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Where can I find that? I've looked all over the JetBoatPilot website, but can't find that kit, or the rear kit. I want to add both this summer.

Sharp boat BTW :D
https://www.jetboatpilot.com/index.php?id_product=943&id_product_attribute=0&controller=product

I have the same kit and love it! https://jetboaters.net/threads/loving-the-seadek-kit.11575/. Be sure you orient the two outer pieces correctly. The ones in that picture you quoted should have been flipped as they are on the wrong side and need to be rotated as well. It's easy to do by accident if you don't pay close attention the bow lines. Best way to tell if you have them oriented the correct way is you should have a rounded corners on the outer edges of the two outer SeaDek pieces. The two sharp corners are to be on the inner sides of the outer pieces.

Last edited:

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
boat pic3.jpg
PCB

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
P6100051.jpg
Two generations of AR192s on Smith Lake a couple weeks ago.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice dock!

Ismael Breton

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
IMG_0914.JPG I ran the hell out of my '17 AR190 over the last 2 weeks in Michigan. 7 lakes in 10 days and 4-5 foot swells on Lake Michigan and the boat, not once, ever failed. Only minor issues were the 2 bolts under my driver's seat became undone so I had to screw them back on, and the driver's side windshield started squeaking (sounded like a mouse) and I tightened those up in less than 30 seconds with the tools that came with the boat. Now it's time for a rest in the garage after drying up. Why would anyone ever own any other type on 19 foot boat?!?!

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I love my 192! It has brought us many memories and has taken us to beautiful places.

coverday1.jpg

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My 2nd favorite non-performance mod has to be the new engine hatch cushion kit I picked up from @JetBoatPilot while I was down there. I can't tell you how nice it was to have sure footing while stepping over in waves not to mention no longer cringing from damaging the stock seat cushion!

new seat.jpg