• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR190-AR192 PICS!

RiverRat

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
@SCP1 Mississippi, near De Soto. I've always wanted to get out on the Wisconsin, hopefully one of these years.

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Lake Wisconsin Area.

DAMATS

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Got my SX192 last year. Love it. Of course anyone would want more boat but this is the perfect size for us - and it fits in the garage.
Great pics everyone…did you have to take tower off to fit in garage? We want to store ours in the garage in the winter but we have 8ftx9ft doors. Don't think it'll fit without taking tower off.

DAMATS

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

David D

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Great pics everyone…did you have to take tower off to fit in garage? We want to store ours in the garage in the winter but we have 8ftx9ft doors. Don't think it'll fit without taking tower off.
The SX doesn't have the tower so no problem there. The AR does have the tower and I'm all but certain that you have to take it down to fit in with a lower door. A couple guys have gotten pretty creative with that - I'll see if I can find a couple of those posts.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Last edited:

skbishop90

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Love those pics with the pup! I was on the fence to buy a couple Seadoo Sparks instead of the boat but knew I wouldn't be able to take my Golden Retriever with me and well, that would be just wrong! He loves the lake.
My dog rides jet skis, tubes, RZRs, four wheelers, lawn mowers lol. Im going to attempt to get him up on the wakeboard this year. Might be tricky but he any dog can do it, he can. Definitely will post pics if that happens.

IvanS

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
20160412_153341.jpg 20160412_153437.jpg

IvanS

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I removed the OEM graphics and replaced the silver stripe for a red one, also I ordered the "supercharger" logo in red. I just wanted to give it a sporty look, so I went with a naked look and a touch of red. Im glad you like it :)

IvanS

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I've used a 3M striping tape

IvanS

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Looks sharp! Looks like you blacked out the stock steel wheels . Much better. I may do the same. You also got me thinking I should lose the cheesy stickers on my hull lol..
I,ve used Plastidip on my wheels. It make a ton of difference.

IvanS

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
That is a beautiful boat. Enjoy it! Yamaha did a marvelous job with the new tower.