• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR190 battery life with radio

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks you, for answer Marcham.

Thanks you for answer 2kwik4u, can you say me the cca and reserve capacity have your dual propose battery.
Here's the sticker from my battery. Dealer installed originally. I moved it a few years ago, but it's the same unit.

1638532648796.png

Yaniel guerra

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Here's the sticker from my battery. Dealer installed originally. I moved it a few years ago, but it's the same unit.

View attachment 167838
Hello thank you for the picture. According this your boat have only one battery and is staring battery no deep cycle or dual propose.

Thanks you for your help

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello thank you for the picture. According this your boat have only one battery and is staring battery no deep cycle or dual propose.

Thanks you for your help
Yeap, appears that way.

Been working great for 5 seasons now. Lives on a Battery Tender Trickle charger in the garage, that might help with keeping it healthy.

I have a relatively small electrical load in my boat as well. Factory stereo, and a Wetsounds Sound Bar. Less than 300W total for the whole system, so it will play for hours and still start the boat. I think I've gone as long as 6 or 8 hours with the stereo above 50% and had no issues getting moving again.

Size your capacity based on your needs. Big stereo, lots of electronics, etc......A dual battery system might be for you. The added cost and complexity isn't really needed for me.

Southernerd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hello, I have 2017 sx190, on October 2020 my original battery dead, I bought new staring battery but only use for 45 minutes and get low voltage signal, now I install new switch for two battery one staring and one deep cicle.
Can you help me to know what is the original battery coming from factory in your boat. Is you can send me all specs or pictures I really appreciate.

YANIEL.
I just saw this. I'll take a look next time I'm around my boat.