• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AR210 - Brand new and very low power

DanP

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
just got the boat back from the dealer. He found the end of the tube that connects to this drain had no clamp on it was leaking into the hull instead of going out of the boat. He also sealed the back side of where the white cover snaps into as that was letting any water that didn’t go in the drain to dump into the hull as well. I’ll see if that fixes it the next time I go out.

Attachments

Rockfords Fosgate

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Your boat is dirty!

I edited your picture to show you where mine is leaking. I am very interested to know if the clamp and sealant totally fixed your woes.leak.png

Last edited:

DanP

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Your boat is dirty!

I edited your picture to show you where mine is leaking. I am very interested to know if the clamp and sealant totally fixed your woes.View attachment 123661
Lol I had a dirty ratchet strap bouncing around in there. That is exactly where mine was leaking too.

Rockfords Fosgate

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
FYI, I took off that whole panel. RTV'd the whole surround, forming a new gasket; and also a new RTV seal around the jet ports. Was out on the water yesterday and not a drop of water in the bilge or when I pulled the plug out at the dock.

jamesk

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I had a good amount of water ever time I pulled the hull plug.
I unscrewed the hatch, tightened everything up inside.
Screwed the hatch back on and silicon caulked it.
I also plugged the anchor locker drain.
Not sure what it was that worked, but I have little to no water when I pull my plug now.
I do get water on top of the cleanout plugs in the tubes but that does not bother me. (much)

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Have you checked the throttle cables, maybe a simple adjustment there will get the full rpm?