• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Atlanta Braves

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I was in the house yesterday for game 5 of the NLDS, and what a nightmare. Atlanta sports fans will understand what I am talking about when I say I'm not even surprised at what took place yesterday. First of all, that game shouldn't even existed because of so many blown opportunities and mistakes in games 1-4. The way it went down though was like nothing I have ever experienced. To be so high, and excited for the game, only for it to end in the first 25 minutes of the game. The game was over before the Braves even got a chance to bat. Oh well, it was a great season, and had no expectations that they could go all the way, but really wanted to see them advance in the playoffs for a change. I will be rooting for the Nationals to slaughter the Cards now.

Attachments

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sorry brother. Bad day to go to the ballpark. It was painful. I too, am rooting for the Nats now. As a Pirates and Braves fan, I can't stress enough how much I dislike the devil birds

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sorry brother. Bad day to go to the ballpark. It was painful. I too, am rooting for the Nats now. As a Pirates and Braves fan, I can't stress enough how much I dislike the devil birds
It was terrible. The mood in the stadium was unreal. Did you see the IG video of their manager on his rant? He's a real classy guy.

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Lifelong Cards fan here, but my dad moved to Atlanta in the early 90’s so the Braves are my “#2” favorite. I have to say this was a helluva series, lots of ups and downs. Can’t complain about the outcome though...

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Dale Murphy best ever but never won a World Series I always felt bad about that.
But then again I was unclogging toilets for $5 an hour back then so he was doing alright.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Lifelong Cards fan here, but my dad moved to Atlanta in the early 90’s so the Braves are my “#2” favorite. I have to say this was a helluva series, lots of ups and downs. Can’t complain about the outcome though...
Yeah it was a good series until game 5. Very frustrating as a Braves fan though. Our offense was almost non existent, and could of won it. Good luck this weekend, whoever makes it out of the NL is going to have a hell of a time with the Astros/Yankees.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Yeah @MattFX4 I'm with you. Really thought we'd go deeper into the playoffs this year. Bummed. And my Falcons aren't helping matters.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I'd rather watch paint dry....but am happy choking, overpaid Bryce Harper saw what his former team did without him.....

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
My 2 boys names... kimbrel and maddux... maddux middle name is jones. I'm a small braves fan to say the least. That sucked. I'm glad I went to game 2.