• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Back at the marina

ILfamilyboater

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Thanks for the recommendation. I am giving Munson one last chance to fix the boat. I would like to try that other marina right now but they are over 4 hours away. If it doesn't get fixed this time then I think I will have to try Yachts to Sea.

Bret

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Hey I understand given the distance from you / give them a call for 2nd options / opinions - best of luck.

Bret

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
@ILfamilyboater Spoke w/ Yachts to Sea / Brandon yesterday about your situation while discussing other topics but hey he said definitely give them a call they'll help you out regardless if you didn't buy the boat from them or not - they are a family own'd business / dealer.

ILfamilyboater

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Well the latest update from the marina is that they are now replacing the wiring harness (don't know which one because that is such a general term and the boat could technically have many) and the #1 injector.