• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bada Bling and What are your rules?????

Majorsmackdown

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My biggest gripe is shoes and my dealer always lets his guys wear them in my boat and they leave greasy stains I spend hours scrubbing out and then I gripe to him about them. Then we start over again next time I see him.

We use spray sunscreen all the time but somehow It seems to not leave a mess on things. Typically it's sprayed on the swim deck.

1. No shoes
2. No smoking or vaping
3. No jeans or clothes with exposed rivets or metal zippers
4. Eat on the swim deck, or over a plate.
5. try to remove all sand before coming inside.
6. Everyone has a good fitting life jacket - all kids wear them all the time we are moving. Crossing the ocean everyone wears them all the time.

I'm a little anal about my stuff. I never think resale I was just taught not to destroy stuff.

Last edited:

Bennie

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

justason

Jetboaters Admiral
SWAG Forum Lead
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
My biggest gripe is shoes and my dealer always lets his guys wear them in my boat and they leave greasy stains I spend hours scrubbing out and then I gripe to him about them. Then we start over again next time I see him.

We use spray sunscreen all the time but somehow It seems to not leave a mess on things. Typically it's sprayed on the swim deck.

1. No shoes
2. No smoking or vaping
3. No jeans or clothes with exposed rivets or metal zippers
4. Eat on the swim deck, or over a plate.
5. try to remove all sand before coming inside.
6. Everyone has a good fitting life jacket - all kids wear them all the time we are moving. Crossing the ocean everyone wears them all the time.

I'm a little anal about my stuff. I never think resale I was just taught not to destroy stuff.

I saw this on @upperdeck boat a few years back, liked it and got one for the step over... I don't enforce it, it helps folks take pause

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2-NAKED-FEET-ONLY-car-truck-window-sticker-boat-new-outdoor-vinyl-2-/261904417746?hash=item3cfab843d2:g:FzcAAOSw3xJVZfiq&vxp=mtr

Last edited: