• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Been gone for a while...

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got my knee replaced at the end of the season Last year. Back foiling as of 3 days ago. Was back walking the day of surgery!!! Biking with in 2 months. Kicking myself for putting it off so long. Now I'm about ready to get the left one done. Gotta have a matching set. A week before the surgery I get hit with divorce papers...wahoo!!! That was a long time coming as well....but I have the boat!!! We'll see what else I get to keep for the time being. This is a long ass process!!

Rode a friend's hs 1550 v2 foil ...damn ! So nice. But still happy with my hover glide!

Attachments

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow, pretty impressive. How was recovery? and how does the new knee feel compared to your old knee? Any lost or gained function? Congrats on your bionic upgrade!!

Seno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Welcome back! I hope your next knee replacement goes as well as the first one. You might want to think about removing or editing the picture of your knee which shows your name and birthdate, and your profile shows your hometown. It would make it easy for unscrupulous people to try and use your info for bad stuff. I was the victim of identity theft and it could have been much worse than it was, luckily it was caught quickly.... Best of luck Captain!

Lpennington

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats on the full recovery. Sorry to hear about the divorce. At least you can go boating when you want this season 🙄

RNYCLV

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Good Luck with #2, and the divorce.... Happy to have you back on the forums. Keep us posted

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Gotta love that.... "...but I have the boat".

Totally agree with the sentiments and good luck with the continued recoveries.

Noko

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
"Steve Austin, A man barely alive". For you boomers. lol. Sorry about the divorce. Been through that. Lots of stress but it gets better. Good to hear the surgery went well. Enjoy the boat!

giroux68

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The knee is doing great. Recovery was easy, but I didn't lot of working out prior. Rehab started day after surgery. Was out of the hospital that afternoon!!! Walking trails with in a month and rode a MTB race in April! Now I've spent the summer behind the boat riding the foilmore than all the other years put together. Having kids that can drive makes such a difference.

RNYCLV

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The knee is doing great. Recovery was easy, but I didn't lot of working out prior. Rehab started day after surgery. Was out of the hospital that afternoon!!! Walking trails with in a month and rode a MTB race in April! Now I've spent the summer behind the boat riding the foilmore than all the other years put together. Having kids that can drive makes such a difference.
Glad to hear you are doing well!!!