• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Best Wakesurf board you've bought

KXCam22

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a similar rack that holds surf and knee boards. I ended up with clear tubing over the tines as extra padding to prevent scratches. Works very well and has not discolored much in 4 years. I still need to add another surfer to the stable. Cam.

dan144k

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We have been using an Inland Surfer Red Rocket for about 4 years and like it so far, it has been a good board for us, but also note that we have tried many other boards, so we do not have much to compare it to.

I got some new surf and knee-board racks installed today. Seem like they will be great. From Bullet lines. Both have the swivel and are removable with a single screw (the swivel would stay on tower and rack removed.) Nice heavy duty locking swivel action.

I got these in the fall and am just getting them installed now. But when I ordered I emailed the the company and they gave me some extra discounts.

We are using the boat a lot more for board water sports so it was time for better storage, And with ballast filled no more room in the boat.

It was nice to run the engines and get a chance to work on the boat.

20160213_122318.jpg 20160213_122401.jpg

Last edited:

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
@dan144k Make sure to use the kneeboard strap and attach it around the rack itself also. I have had my kneeboard fall out a couple of times and it put a small gash in my rear seat. After I started doing this I haven't had the issue again.