• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff Bimini 2006 SX210 possibly fit others?

vxooxv

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a OEM YAmaha Bimini top that came off my 2006 SX 210. I'm not sure what other years / models this will fit. I just bought the boat and it appears it was hardly if ever used since it has an Aerial tower installed. image.jpegimage.jpeg

Will consider reasonable offers + shipping or can meet up in the northern va area.

PM me if interested.

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Hopefully, you see my other post about the Bimini modification that may allow you to still use this bimini.

Juan Negron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Do still have the bimini ? Let me know and does it have a zipper?

vxooxv

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I do.

I'm 99% sure the top is zipped to the frame. Though I'd have to drag it out of my garage to be certain. If thats the zipper your asking about. It's OEM. Came new with the boat. Previous owner nor I ever used it.

Juan Negron

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
How much do you want for it? I need to ship it to Puerto Rico I really just need the canvas But shoot me a price.

Monterro

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I may be interested if @Juan Negron decides not to go through with it. Im in VA but in Va beach so it is a bit ways from you.

Paul Heltzel

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@vxooxv I'm about to buy a bimini replacement--and I'm in VA and could come get it if still available. I'm at pheltzel@gmail.com if you still have it. thx!