• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2015 picture/video thread

JROD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
@Ramblin Wreck storage is the easiest issue to fix you pick the ski you like and buy two of them
Or you can get a good heavy duty rack made that will help with additional storage requirements for long trips, gas cans, back packs and water proof suit cases the girls like to carry. ;-) On this trip from NC to Miami, I probably had close to 300 pounds on my racks. ;-)All American Jet Ski Riders1.jpg

ArmyChief

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
FX Cruiser SHO or brand new model FX Cruiser SVHO are top of the line and fully loaded. If you like Kawasaki, they have a top dog, 310 horse power 70MPH beast, the Ultra 310LX which also has the 1st jet ski "JETSOUND™ audio system". I am doing a test ride and may follow Ur lead and sell my old ones. ;-) Then again Josie may be influincing me too with that big boat with a door and stairs idea, not to mention that my girlfriend said something about that too! ;-)
Be careful and ask around on Kawasaki 310. A fellow JetSki'r in the JetSki Junkie group has blown two of them and he has talked to others.

JROD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
Here is some real deal adventure for all extreme jet ski jockeys out there. I would almost sign myself up in to indentured servitude to ride with these guys. ;-)
Check out this link

Ramblin Wreck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here is some real deal adventure for all extreme jet ski jockeys out there. I would almost sign myself up in to indentured servitude to ride with these guys. ;-)
Check out this link
WOW!