• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini 2020 - early interest - dates TBD

leonard delia

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I am buying a 2020 Yamaha 195s next week! I am very interested in making the trip with y'all. Where would you depart from? I would just go for a long weekend!
We will depart from port Everglades, we had a 19 foot on the 2018 trip, all went well however you will need to bring at least 3 -5 gal cans of gas with you

leonard delia

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’m in for 2020. I have a lot of the 2017 group wanting to make a comeback as well. Hoping the Sands gets it act together by then. I’m hoping for a June crossing if I can
Water girl, if you are still interested in a 2020 trip, we have 8 boats departing July 12-18, I know you mentioned June however I hear Bimini should be up and running by the 10th maybe sooner.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Water girl, if you are still interested in a 2020 trip, we have 8 boats departing July 12-18, I know you mentioned June however I hear Bimini should be up and running by the 10th maybe sooner.
by the 10th of July?

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Received word today Bimini officially opening July 1 with no restrictions
I read similar. Temperature checks at port and no buffets. Restaurant distancing.
I would recommend bringing extra food and snacks in case of something being limited or closed. Of course, food is always one of my main concerns! I like to eat!

leonard delia

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I read similar. Temperature checks at port and no buffets. Restaurant distancing.
I would recommend bringing extra food and snacks in case of something being limited or closed. Of course, food is always one of my main concerns! I like to eat!
Last two years 2018-2019 we bought plenty to last the week, breakfast lunch and dinner eating out one night over at big game

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
How would a Yamaha 2020 FSH190 sport do on a Bimini crossing? Would like to try maybe next year, just thought I would get some feedback from the experienced folks here. I have been watching the videos posted on YouTube, looks like so much fun

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
How would a Yamaha 2020 FSH190 sport do on a Bimini crossing? Would like to try maybe next year, just thought I would get some feedback from the experienced folks here. I have been watching the videos posted on YouTube, looks like so much fun
Fine onthe right day and with proper preparation. The fsh seem to do well because you stand to take the hits of waves in your legs.a