• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Bimini top for Limited S

mar1chs

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I need to replace the bimini top on my 2014 242 Limited S but I don't know the width of the top and it's in storage. Would anyone happen to know the width? Thanks so much for your help.

Jasonsbiz74

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have 2015 242 and I ordered a new one thru Barrets online store. Easy and fast.

JoeManGA

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have 2015 242 and I ordered a new one thru Barrets online store. Easy and fast.
Jason, can you by chance send me the link - I've been trying to find with google and I must be missing something because I can't find it. I also have a 2015 242 Limited S. Looks and runs great but the bimini top is looking a bit haggard. Did you get the grey one or black?

dzeppos

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had ordered mine for my 2016 when it tore. It took 4 weeks - but it was August. Make sure they have it in stock before you order it. Now i store my inside until boating season. (I don’t know why i left it on the tower over the winter .....)

Jasonsbiz74

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Jason, can you by chance send me the link - I've been trying to find with google and I must be missing something because I can't find it. I also have a 2015 242 Limited S. Looks and runs great but the bimini top is looking a bit haggard. Did you get the grey one or black?
I sent you a PM @JoeManGA

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Parts found here...https://www.yamahasportsplaza.com/oemparts/a/yam/522f660af87002303c9a9dd7/bimini-top-carpet

20200124_081507.jpg