• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Black premium mooring cover losing water repellancy. What product to use?

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
My black premium mooring cover after just a couple of years is really starting to lose its water repellency. I have no pooling so it is doing the job and no water in the boat but it just does not look like it used to when it is raining. It just wants to hold the water and not bead off. Any good product that anyone recommends to get it beading good again? Or is this normal and I shouldn’t coat anything on it.

Thanks in advance.

Pic attached

Attachments

Lake_Spray

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length