• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

"blank has notifications silenced"

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Okay......is anyone on here Apple savvy enough to teach my none techie brain how to turn this shit off??? I have looked at everything. I have made sure Focus is off on all my devices. I have turned off "focus status" on all my devices. I have turned off "share across devices" on all my devices. Yet everyone tells me when they text me it gives them a message "Nate has notifications silenced".

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Following. I get this from my boss and just assumed he blocked me.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
When you go to an individual or group text and hit info… does it have the silence notifications bubble turned off? I would assume you already checked this but that’s where I would start.

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Apple will let others know if you have notifications silenced? Screw that noise! No thanks.

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
When you go to an individual or group text and hit info… does it have the silence notifications bubble turned off? I would assume you already checked this but that’s where I would start.
Checked this. Not turned off. The crazy thing is everyone that tells me that my phone sends that message to them, there messages all ding on my phone. I GET NOTIFIED! Yet my phone says I don’t.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA
I did some googling and everything points back to turning all the focus crap off. Sounds like you already did that. Only other thing I could think of is if you have downtime or app limits set in “screen time”. That happened to me once when I thought I was turning off messaging on my sons account but actually did it to my own phone.