• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Boat Bling Products

fairpilot

Jetboaters Captain
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Many of you are familiar with the Boat bling line of Detailing products, those of you who are not, i will introduce you to their great line of products. I personally know the owners of Boat Bling, very professional group and very meticulous on the quality of their products. Boat bling offers a full line of detailing products that will keep your boat in showroom condition. Their product line includes Hot Sauce, Vinyl Sauce, Conditon Sauce and Quickie Sauce. Being a past distributor, I know their products inside and out, and believe me they work.
I would say the most popular product is the Hot Sauce, this is a quick detailer and water spot remover, product is so easy to use and will keep your boat in showroom shape in just minutes, used right out of the water Hot Sauce removes all water spots, puts a coat of wax on the boat and leaves a mirror finish. I actually did not wash my boat for years due to Hot Sauce.
The most important part on you investment is the interior, Between the sun's harmful rays, suntan oils and sprays, food and drinks, Boat bling offer two of the best interior product on the market. First being Vinyl Sauce, Vinyl Sauce is used to clean vinyl seats, plastic, carpet stains and it will even de-wax the boat before applying their fourth product which i will discuss in a few minutes. Vinyl Sauce removes stains from foods, drinks, suntan oils and enviromental issues. After using the Vinyl Sauce to get the boat's interior clean now it time to make it last, this is where Condition Sauce come in, with conditioners and moisturizers Condition Sauce will make your Vinyl Soft without being greasy and slick, also provides 100% UV protection, easy to apply and very economical.
Last but not least is Quickie Sauce, nobody likes slaving over a full was job on a boat. Quickie Sauce will give you the protection and look you want, all in a spray that applies fast and comes off easy. I can wax my 23 ft SX230 in 20 min by myself, follow this up with Hot Sauce when you come out of the water and your boat will look show room new.
Boat Bling also offers gallons size and packages to fit your needs.
Visit Boatbling.net and get a good look athe what they offer

Thanks Chris, I have used the Vinyl Sauce and Condition Sauce on both of my boats and have been very happy with the result.

All you guys that want to try it out here is a discount code 10% off web orders use BLINGVIRGIN. If there is a comment section tell the Chris Fair sent you.
www.boatbling.net

Chris...you are the one and only expert on these products. Your direction and expertise made me an expert at keeping my boat, my autos, even my shower in showroom condition! Thanks for the investment in our time my friend!

Boat Bling is Great!!! I've been using all of their products for the last 6 - 7 years. I still use their Pro Sauce (even though it was discontinued) hand wax every time I take the boat out.

Chris...you are the one and only expert on these products. Your direction and expertise made me an expert at keeping my boat, my autos, even my shower in showroom condition! Thanks for the investment in our time my friend!
Thank you Mel, it is a great product, I do miss selling it. I used it faithfull and it was a a product I totally believed in. I hope everyone will try it, I also hope they buy it at their local dealers or straight from boat bling. You know how the story went on other site. Have a good day.

After years of seeing folks talk about the Boat Bling products, I finally ordered the sample pack. So far I'm really impressed with Hot Sauce and the Vinyl cleaner...jury is out on the Vinyl conditioner as I use the 3m protectant and really like it, and I haven't used the Quickie Sauce yet.

We use magic eraser to clean the seats.... but we use the vinyl conditioning sauce afterwards and love it... we even like how is smells... I also use the quick sauce on the hull..... it's all great stuff..

@fairpilot - We boat in brackish/salt water and wash her down every time. I would like to break my "BLINGVIRGIN(ity)" and try out this products. To get a good general try I was looking at the Mini 4 pack. Will that be enough to at get at least one good try on a 24ft boat?

thank you

@fairpilot - We boat in brackish/salt water and wash her down every time. I would like to break my "BLINGVIRGIN(ity)" and try out this products. To get a good general try I was looking at the Mini 4 pack. Will that be enough to at get at least one good try on a 24ft boat?

thank you

I recommend just buying a spray bottle of hot sauce for a trial run. Trust me you won't be disappointed. After it is gone you will then order by the gallon. I usually go through 2 gallons a summer. I buy from Amazon Prime. Or just say the hell with it and buy a gallon. The stuff works!!

Sounds good. I'll be in Panama City Beach next weekend and plan to buy some from Will at JetBoatPilot.

I also use the hot sauce and vinyl sauce with great results.

I need to try this stuff. Is it better from website or Amazon?

Ha, 303 is what I use. I thought you found something even better. I just didn't realize it was a 3M product.

Just bought a bottle of vinyl sauce from Cabelas today. I normally order online, but I needed it so I can clean the boat tomorrow. Been using this product for about five years, however, only used the hot sauce only once. I'm not sure I used it right, because the finish didn't look right.

I too love the Hot Sauce, but I also like 303 too. But not so far short that I won't continue to use the Vinyl Conditioner I still have. But I now have a gallon of 303, because I use it on the roof of the motorhome, so that vinyl sauce may indeed sit.

Back