• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat cleaners

gwrace1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Do you all wash the boat and interior before applying the Bling boat sauce products? Was checking their website and it appeared to be spray on and wipe off.

WildCatFan54

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have always just sprayed it ( Hot Sauce ) on a small area then wiped it off with microfiber cloth. Good product !

Last edited:

gwrace1

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well I just went over the exterior with hot sauce and the interior with vinyl sauce. Very impressed with both. Gotta love that shine...:) Pulled it home in the rain so it was pretty dirty. Both were easy to apply and wipe off with micro fiber cloths.

Hanna

Reaction score
Boat Make
World Cat
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Seats: What are some good vinyl cleaners out there? It need a really good cleaning.
Overall: hot Sauce still one of the better all purpose cleaner?
Mildew: Star Brite Mildew stain Remover for canopy still one of the better removers?

Thanks.
I hadn't used hot Sauce to clean my boat but I had used Star Brite Mold and Mildew Stain Remover and it did very great. What I like about this product is the convenience it provides with its easy-usage features. Pack in an easy-to-use spray container, the cleaner will just spray on the effective area then do a little scrubbing to effectively remove stains the mildew and molds. For 5 months, Star Brite Mold and Mildew Stain Remover didn't make me disappointed. I always will choose it for my boat and I think you should do it too!!

Jilly Ruby Jane

Reaction score
Boat Make
Bayliner
Year
Boat Model
SX192
Boat Length
Star Brite Mildew stain Remover still a best product. I like products of Meguiar, its can removes dirt within a short period of time. I think you can using products of that brand.

Last edited:

Jane305

Reaction score
Boat Make
Grady White
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I highly recommend using Marine 31 Mildew Remover. It really works

Tjw961

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Had some mildew showing up on the inside of my Yamaha black cover, used Dollar Tree Mold & Mildew for a buck! Worked great with minimum scrubbing from a cleaning brush on a paint roller extendable rod I had in the garage and simple rinse off and was as good as new- used the Sun to dry it all off. I also use LA's Totally Awesome Oxygen Orange cleaner inside the boat as well. Then for cover I use 303 Fabric Guard to repel water on the Yamaha black boat cover, while also using 303 UV Protectant spray on all my seat cushions/vinyl/etc.