• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat flag pole and holders

I also have a 2020 AR240. I got some stainless rod holders with clamp mounts, $25 each. They are solid as can be. I’m a cheapo, I got two wood flag poles from Walmart, used some eye hook screws, works great. They held up to a quick burst at 50mph. I leave them up all day and going to/from the sand bar, 20 min trip each way going 20-30mph. Best picture I have at the moment. View attachment 122557
Looks great. What are you using on the front there, and do you have links to the products? We also did something similar with an umbrella on the back. Used a 1.25" PVC an an adapter from the umbrella to the table mount, fits solid on both ends. Thanks

I also have a 2020 AR240. I got some stainless rod holders with clamp mounts, $25 each. They are solid as can be. I’m a cheapo, I got two wood flag poles from Walmart, used some eye hook screws, works great. They held up to a quick burst at 50mph. I leave them up all day and going to/from the sand bar, 20 min trip each way going 20-30mph. Best picture I have at the moment. View attachment 122557
Where did you get the stainless rod holders?

Looks great. What are you using on the front there, and do you have links to the products? We also did something similar with an umbrella on the back. Used a 1.25" PVC an an adapter from the umbrella to the table mount, fits solid on both ends. Thanks

Up front is just a Walmart fold out clam shell beach tent thing. $25 maybe, I don’t remember but it wasn’t much. Bought it for the beach before we had a boat last year, just happens to fit perfect in the bow, toss a beach blanket in there and it makes a great spot for our infant to nap. I just used a small pool noodle and cut a inch or so off as a spacer, hasn’t budged. Rod holder link below, it’s been sold out for awhile but just trying to find it I saw a bunch of other options that would work.

Up front is just a Walmart fold out clam shell beach tent thing. $25 maybe, I don’t remember but it wasn’t much. Bought it for the beach before we had a boat last year, just happens to fit perfect in the bow, toss a beach blanket in there and it makes a great spot for our infant to nap. I just used a small pool noodle and cut a inch or so off as a spacer, hasn’t budged. Rod holder link below, it’s been sold out for awhile but just trying to find it I saw a bunch of other options that would work.

Thanks!

GO BILLS

BILLS MAFIA!! Every time I’m out at Crab Island I make some Bills friends, someone down here even has a full Bills wrap on their boat. I haven’t seen it but some friends did that went exploring around the crowd one day a few weeks ago. Still trying to figure out how to jump through a folding table on the water haha.

These are awesome though I can't find a version that fits a 2.5 diameter tube. 2" seem to be the max.

I like your table and umbrella setup in swim platform! Looks awesome! Where did you get it?

Flag pole of Seasense. Fit perfectly into my 2001 Bayliner 185 Capri. I would not recommend having this on when going over 20mph. It was very close to falling off several times, which is what I suspect happened to my last flag pole. That is a little annoying, but not that big of an issue for me.

Wait how do u have that umbrella being held up? I have an 8 mo. Old and he is really fair skinned. I have the bow beach shade already but been looking at shade for the back of the boat!

Wait how do u have that umbrella being held up? I have an 8 mo. Old and he is really fair skinned. I have the bow beach shade already but been looking at shade for the back of the boat!

The table holder leg. Bought a pool noodle and and umbrella from Walmart, cut the pool noodle down to size to act a spacer in the leg, and slide the umbrella in

The table holder leg. Bought a pool noodle and and umbrella from Walmart, cut the pool noodle down to size to act a spacer in the leg, and slide the umbrella in
Damn, that's brilliant! Adding to my bag of tricks!

Damn, that's brilliant! Adding to my bag of tricks!

You could probably really get fancy and try to put together a PVC spacer instead of the noodle. The noodle does compress over time. I’ve had a couple rouge flying umbrella moments when the sea breeze kicks up

Back