• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat is here!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Beautiful boat, just odd they hide that nice green below the water line

TRSmudge

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
Change that roller out as soon as possible. It will mar that grey up very quickly.
Thanks!!!
Yeah was the 1st thing I noticed since I have not used it yet (still ice on lakes up here) and saw many post about getting a Stoltz replacement like many have mentioned

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Took me one trip to mar up my boat pretty good and I have the Blue. I was pretty annoyed. Ice here in Michigan as well. Get yourself the roller and get it on there before you take it out. :)

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Change that roller out as soon as possible. It will mar that grey up very quickly.
Agreed. I didn’t until over a year later and now my grey is a bit mucked up! If you look close, those slight scratches are from the stock roller 😢

Attachments