• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat show giveaway ideas

Williamsone46

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Hey, Everyone. What are some of the best promotional giveaway items you've seen dealers give away at boat shows? Like, little beach balls, koozies, floating key chains, etc...

lazergeek

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My last few Miami boat shows Im lucky to get a plastic bag and catalog.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I get a plastic bag, some brochures.... The banks usually give away floating key chains. And I always leave wanting more than I currently have in a boat........

jthackman

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i haven't received much at the shows i've been to. a koozie would be cool, or a mfg sticker? maybe a t-shirt or yeti cup offer for signing up for a water test?

gthorson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252XE
Boat Length
If you're prepping for the Utah Boat Show in February let me put in my wish list, not sure what your budget or volume is:
velcro straps for rope management
squishy toys (boats, skiis, boards)
stickers
flags
window cleaner rag/bottle