• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat still at dealer, 4 weeks now!

kstrd23

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
I know, I said the same. Maybe the honeycomb part in the middle is what they were referring to? I'm not sure what material that is

kstrd23

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
The ontly hing I can think of here, is that maybe it was slightly under what was normal and I just didn't notice. But definitely was not a noticeable difference in rpm

Jgriffy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hey everyone,

So the dealer said the ribbon was clogged and rusted. And they ran it with no ribbon and it ran strong, stronger than stock. Anyone ever see this happen before? They are going to order the new part and hopefully I'll be back on the water this weekend. Thanks for any input..
Did this fix your problem long term I think I'm having the same issue have good high rpm but feels like there's no power