• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Boat Wax?

suke

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I recently used Collinite 925 both on boats and cars, applying it with a random orbital polisher, and it holds up really well.
man collinite? That's old school, but awesome still. I used to use collinite back in the day and the stuff was awesome on cars. Never tried it on the boats/skis.

Heizen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
I use 303 after a few washes and my 2006 hull is back to life without the labor that comes with compound buffing and waxing. This is a very good quick wax. And I'm not surprised because I have always been happy with 303's products. I have found the quality of their products to be far better than average. It works extremely well.

Last edited:

Rodder77

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I used this on the hull and top side begining of the season and still looks fantastic - and easy to apply - no streaking or haze (especially on the Black and Blue hull) and super easy to reapply when needed. liked the results so much I did the cars, wakeboard, wakesurf board with it too!!!!! Amazom~$15.

1628174862738.png

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Suggestions for a good all around wax to use on fiberglass?
We use rejex once a season to remove and prevent oxidation and deep clean the exterior - Excellent stuff. We then use the Boat Bling products routinely through the season - Quickie Sauce - Easy apply fast wax, Hot Sauce - water spot remover, and Vinyl Sauce - Interior.