• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Changing plugs , now I'm sick

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Wow....you guys really jumped in and literally walked him through the solution saving him both time and money! That is what makes this such an awesome site :winkingthumbsup"

Magic

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
WoW! Such awesome advice before I could even get here!!! ALL GOOD.... Yep... Vaccum, grease or/and Penetrating oil.... #4 easy-out, vacuum again, scope to be sure there are no shavings, install new plug and off you go!

Great lesson in not tightening the plugs too tight, as torque specs are provided. Even inside the torque specs these plugs are really "fragile!"

Great work guys! :winkingthumbsup"

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow....you guys really jumped in and literally walked him through the solution saving him both time and money! That is what makes this such an awesome site :winkingthumbsup"
That is excatly what makes this board so great, previously I would have felt compelled at this point to ask if you were up to date on making a donation for the cause for the time and money we helped save you, now I can just say enjoy your boat, slap a JBN sticker on it and get ready to help the next guy! I love this place!

Lawson2479

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That was cold.:devilhorns:Gods going to get you. lol

I was always up to date. only figuring I was saved a fortune. Now I just have a new home and will support this one just as quick. Especially since it is spent for the right reasons.:thumbsup:

Gym

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We can give you the advice, we can give you the experience and we can give you the motivation. We just can't give you the beer to finish the project. I'm hoisting one for you now though @Lawson2479 :)

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We can give you the advice, we can give you the experience and we can give you the motivation. We just can't give you the beer to finish the project. I'm hoisting one for you now though @Lawson2479 :)

Me too! Here's to Jetboaters.net for being a fantastic place to hang out and one more for all of the awesome men and women who make this site the best on the net!!!

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We all love Happy Endings!!

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Great info and great site. I know when things don't go right it sometimes hard to see the more obvious solution! I have to take a step back clear my head and then I can think better. This site allows the process to work faster by asking the right questions and offering possibilities that make sense! Love it!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Yamaha owners are by far the most helpful and generous guys and gals of any user group I have ever been associated with. That is exactly why we felt, when the atmosphere declined and membership wasn't allowed to be free, that the attitude and unique attributes of the jet boat owner should not disappear. The saga continues right here, with helpful and willing folks to help you get the job done! Thanks to all of you for your membership, and for your continued willingness to help each other! You just can't beat that! So if you have the desire to donate...donate a few days going through new posts and saying hello, welcome, or just whatever to keep the flow going...and if you know someone not here, that is a boater (doesn't have to be a jet boater), this is a forum that they can find answers to in general boating questions too! Rock on jetboaters.net!

cane.mba

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well said Mel, well said! Thank you to all of you that made this my new happy home!