• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Chap 243vrx navigation

same problem with my boat can't connect true Bluetooth with my phone, sxm radio option non functional, the whole screen is freezing up you need to restart the boat with a key to work.

Warning : keep the tow rope away from your boat, it will suck up and you'll basically done ( do not attempt reverse trick you will damage more) , ask me how i know, so no clean out plugs is a problem, and i think chapparel is misleading people with they're advertisement that no plugs no issue , i think its a down side

From Chapparal Website

(B) DRIVE SHAFT SLEEVE
Helps prevent the problem of debris, tow ropes and weeds becoming entangled with the drive shaft. Rivals can only try to fix the problem after it occurs.
So, did you figure out yet how to pair s phone for Bluetooth? Messed with it today and no luck!

I'd love to help but still a few weeks out from delivery. Keep us in the loop with the progress.

Boat is at the dealer right now, for two weeks undergoing sucked in rope damage, was told all my problems will be addressed, as well as my medallion unit , as soon as I know what was the glitch I will update you.

I've missed already

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    677.4 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    695.2 KB · Views: 20
Man sorry for the headaches and good luck getting it back soon! Looks like it was very much enjoyed. Great pictures.

Boat is at the dealer right now, for two weeks undergoing sucked in rope damage, was told all my problems will be addressed, as well as my medallion unit , as soon as I know what was the glitch I will update you.

I've missed already
Appreciate that and hopefully all will be well so you can enjoy the rest of summer on the water!

Thank Youg guys

Does any one know what can be done to reduce tower vibration / banging when going over the wake in the turns at speed.
I would say 30ml it starts banging agains the haule of the boat. Thinking to put some foam in between .

Thank Youg guys

Does any one know what can be done to reduce tower vibration / banging when going over the wake in the turns at speed.
I would say 30ml it starts banging agains the haule of the boat. Thinking to put some foam in between .
Make sure you are fully locked in place. My tower doesn't move, it's easy to have it appear to be locked in and down but check that out

So, did you figure out yet how to pair s phone for Bluetooth? Messed with it today and no luck!
@Bryan mazanec - somewhere, I found a link to our radio's manual and I know I saved the link, but can not find it anywhere. i'll keep looking. But, I know to sync a phone to the radio, you press and hold the middle of the large main dial on the radio (the unit in the "glove box"). Have your phone in discoverable mode and the radio should find sync up. I just did this a couple weeks ago, when I got a new iphone. real fast. I'll see if I can find that link though to the radio manual and share it here.

@Bryan mazanec - somewhere, I found a link to our radio's manual and I know I saved the link, but can not find it anywhere. i'll keep looking. But, I know to sync a phone to the radio, you press and hold the middle of the large main dial on the radio (the unit in the "glove box"). Have your phone in discoverable mode and the radio should find sync up. I just did this a couple weeks ago, when I got a new iphone. real fast. I'll see if I can find that link though to the radio manual and share it here.
Thanks, I got it from the manual below.

Yes a 2016 203 VRX. Viper unit is for the Medallion system which I also have. The manual I posted is for the radio unit under the "glove box" on port side.

I'll post the Rotax engine info but I have to scan it first.

Oh okay, thank you for clarifying that for me!!

Thanks!! Love the boat, disappointed in the delivery and documentation. Not like a car when they walk you thru all the features!
Thanks we are having fun with it. My dealer did about an hour walk through at the showroom and he went with us for another hour on water. The vortex website has owner manual for download. Did you get a DVD in the chap bag?

Thanks we are having fun with it. My dealer did about an hour walk through at the showroom and he went with us for another hour on water. The vortex website has owner manual for download. Did you get a DVD in the chap bag?
Yes I did see a dvd in there and the dealer said he would send me the engine manual so I'm all set for now!

My medallion unit will be replaced some times in the future , medallion system is on a back order nationwide , so maybe after this boating season. I have a feeling chaparral pushing them out so they can make a sale

My medallion unit will be replaced some times in the future , medallion system is on a back order nationwide , so maybe after this boating season. I have a feeling chaparral pushing them out so they can make a sale
Yeah, I am not impressed with it or maybe don't know how to use it. When navigating, the screen doesn't more as the boat moves off the screen, you have to move the view manually.

Back