• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Chap 243vrx navigation

Yeah, I am not impressed with it or maybe don't know how to use it. When navigating, the screen doesn't more as the boat moves off the screen, you have to move the view manually.
That would seem to be a bit odd if that was the design. Still waiting for mine so I can't comment further - feels like forever. Maybe because of a backlog on the Medallion unit ?

Wow. Sorry to hear the problems you guys are having. I just took mine in for the 10 hr service (16 hrs on it) and the only thing I had to add was a snap on the floor is coming loose.
With the Medallion tracking have you tried to change your view from North tracking to Bearing. And does it not update the view all the time or was it not getting a clean gps signal from the satellite.

Wow. Sorry to hear the problems you guys are having. I just took mine in for the 10 hr service (16 hrs on it) and the only thing I had to add was a snap on the floor is coming loose.
With the Medallion tracking have you tried to change your view from North tracking to Bearing. And does it not update the view all the time or was it not getting a clean gps signal from the satellite.
I'll try bearing tracking and let you know!

That would seem to be a bit odd if that was the design. Still waiting for mine so I can't comment further - feels like forever. Maybe because of a backlog on the Medallion unit ?
Anything possible , for how long you waiting, my wait was 3.5 months from deposit

My first service is not due until 20-25h per my dealer , maybe it's because they're busy this time of the year who knows .

I was out today and my map does scroll as I drive. Don't know if I have bearing set, but at least I can say for sure the map is supposed to or able to move with you.

I was out today and my map does scroll as I drive. Don't know if I have bearing set, but at least I can say for sure the map is supposed to or able to move with you.
Thanks bob. I'll have to play with the settings, I was hoping it would scroll, thank god it can, because moving the cursor is a pain in the butt!

OK the bottom of the display it will say North or Bearing or Compass touch that spot and it should change.

Mazanec!!! Welcome to the site brother!!! Glad you checked out the forum. It helped me a lot and looks to already be helping you one week in with new boat... :)

Now i need to make it from Vegas to Tampa to visit you!!

Mazanec!!! Welcome to the site brother!!! Glad you checked out the forum. It helped me a lot and looks to already be helping you one week in with new boat... :)

Now i need to make it from Vegas to Tampa to visit you!!
Yes!! Great site with great people, thank you! Visit asap!

Back