• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed COBRA JET STEERING L L C Jetboaters . net special starting AUGUST 1 2015

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The rain got to me, we have been dealing with this crappy weather for several weeks, that is not the norm for FLORIDA it is supposed to be the sunshine state. So I had a lot of time to work on inventory when I should have been working on my tan.
So I have enough of the ULTIMATE steering systems to run a special . To Take advantage of this sale you need to email me directly jeff@cobrajetsteering.com Please include the model and year of your boat plus the state you live in, I will handle the order from there.

SORRY sale ended 9-7-2015

This is for the ULTIMATE steering system The system that allows you to choose from low speed steering assistance only to all time assistance and even off power steering I mean Pull back the throttles and stay in control off power steering. The most versatile steering system you can add to your boat, with a 30 day guarantee and a 49 dollar repair or replace warranty made from 6061 t6 aircraft aluminum , with 6 different depth settings per fin, Spring loaded with our newest 7 hole configuration for easier conversion from full time to part time operation.
Take advantage of this offer , subject to end with a 24 hour notice posted here. Cobra Jet Steering has been making steering enhancements for jet boats and personal watercraft since 2001 We hold three U S patents 6561858, 6702630 and 8425269.

Last edited:

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Well I just decided to change this to an open to everyone sale so pass it along .
Please understand that I personally dislike group buys, I think they defeat the purpose , I decided to do this at this time of the year to give people an opportunity to get some boating time with the new system as opposed to waiting to see what the parts are going to cost or when they will be available etc . Plus I really did build a lot of the Ultimate units during all the rain this month, remember I'm turning 63 in a few days and I like being out on the water not working on parts .
Since I have enough inventory to be able to sell them for a low price it only makes sense to the customer to sell them at that price be it one order or one hundred orders, no waiting around to find out or playing guessing games. When I run low I will end it just that simple.
I will tell you that this price is lower than what the dealers pay for these if they buy less than 3 twin sets at a time .

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
:winkingthumbsup" A Great Price On A Great Product!!! The Ulimates Are Awesome!!!! :winkingthumbsup"

McMark

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Great fins and a great seller. You won't be sorry you bought the Cobras. They work great.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks guys I appreciate all the feedback. I was calling these sales a no middle man sale , the reason I did was that a group buy was initially set up to help financially support the other web site, You know the one.
The sale was based on what the web site owner paid for a certain number of units, the higher the number the lower the price, he then decided what the customer paid at certain numbers so the more people who jumped in the less they paid but the web site made money too .
Sadly people were waiting for the sale to end and never certain of the end price until it ended, I think this way is better for everyone .
Thankfully this web page is not putting their hand in the till so you folks get a good deal without the middle man and the long wait.
So thanks to jetboaters.net for the site and thanks for all the testimonials from you folks.
Now just for fun post a link to this on the OTHER site and see how long it lasts. REMEMBER its JUST FOR FUN . Now I have to go move my jet skies out from in front of the nursing home the employees are complaining again.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Oh and you can send in orders now if you like because they won't get shipped until Monday anyway

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I ordered and received the Cobra Ultimate set very quickly. Jeff was very helpful with every question and supportive. The hardest part was removing the old Cobra set (5 years old) and the new ones went in without an issue. Keep this in mind I did this with the boat on the lift while I sat on a tube. Ha! I was very careful! The results are very good! Great Product!

Last edited:

Flower

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I just installed the Cobora AKs for my new 2015 Yamaha 242. Jeff was a great help. The shipping was very quick and install was very easy. I was only out with the stock set up twice. The Boat tracks so much nicer at all speeds with Cobras. No need to constantly fight and correct the wheel. I also have a Cobra set up on my 2 Waverunners.

Attachments

Chillypilot

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great deal! Third season on mine. LOVE THEM!

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Time is running out so take advantage of this sale while you can.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
The special is for the ULTIMATE steering only, I had plenty of those but I am running low so this isn't going to last too much longer.
Your boat uses the Magnum A K series, that is a completely different system and I am nearly sold out of those, I currently have 3 sets in stock . So unfortunately there is no sale on that system.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
This sale will end midnight, Sept. 7, 2015 all time zones in the continental U S

tlgolden

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
A great big thanks to Jeff from Cobra Jet Steering LLC. Just purchased a pair of the Ultimates on this special. Since I'm local he installed for free. He even came to my house to install! Now that is GREAT customer service! Can't wait to try them out this weekend!

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Thanks , my prediction is that that once your wife drives the boat , that's it the boat stays. She won't let you sell it.

LionShare

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Any sales coming up for Cobra Venom ULTIMATE for Yamaha Twin-Engine PLUS Cobra EZ-Locks

...and Fangs?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other