• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

CoVID-19 / SARS-CoV-2 Information and Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length

I wonder if they are part of that .01%.

"As CBN News has reported, researchers with the Florida Department of Health found that the mRNA vaccines are associated with an 84% increase in cardiac-related adverse events among males 18-39 years old.

And countries like Japan, Norway, Denmark, and Finland began warning their citizens in 2021 that mRNA COVID shots could cause serious heart problems in young men, like myocarditis and pericarditis. Myocarditis is inflammation of the heart muscle and pericarditis is inflammation of the lining outside the heart. "

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You should watch this and consider who you may be harming by spreading baseless conspiracy theories. Perhaps it makes you feel important but there is real world harm.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
You should watch this and consider who you may be harming by spreading baseless conspiracy theories. Perhaps it makes you feel important but there is real world harm.

You just proved my point. I didn't spread any conspiracy theory. I posted that there has been an uptick in healthy individuals collapsing and simply questioned if these people where affected by the vaccine.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
You just proved my point. I didn't spread any conspiracy theory. I posted that there has been an uptick in healthy individuals collapsing and simply questioned if these people where affected by the vaccine.
I understand that it is hard to comprehend that you are posting conspiracy theories when you are a true believer in those conspiracy theories. But please take a step back and think about how lies about vaccination are harming us. Especially the children who are are suffering from diseases making comebacks among the unvaccinated.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I understand that it is hard to comprehend that you are posting conspiracy theories when you are a true believer in those conspiracy theories. But please take a step back and think about how lies about vaccination are harming us. Especially the children who are are suffering from diseases making comebacks among the unvaccinated.
I am struggling to understand how I am spreading conspiracy theories. I simply posted observations. I did not state one is related to other, only questioned whether there is a correlation, which is more than fair, and something we should all be doing with anything in life. You make an assumption that I am a true believer in conspiracy theories, which I am not. I question what I am told, apply common sense along with curiosity and independent research to make my own conclusions. No different than someone telling me Yamaha is the best boat in the world.... I will do my own research and come to my own conclusions.

Bruce

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I am struggling to understand how I am spreading conspiracy theories. I simply posted observations. I did not state one is related to other, only questioned whether there is a correlation, which is more than fair, and something we should all be doing with anything in life. You make an assumption that I am a true believer in conspiracy theories, which I am not. I question what I am told, apply common sense along with curiosity and independent research to make my own conclusions. No different than someone telling me Yamaha is the best boat in the world.... I will do my own research and come to my own conclusions.
You are pleading innocence / ignorance while advancing a common conspiracy theory about athletes and others collapsing or dying from vaccinations. It is a childish game that does not fool anyone.

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
You are pleading innocence / ignorance while advancing a common conspiracy theory about athletes and others collapsing or dying from vaccinations. It is a childish game that does not fool anyone.
Your are blinded by your own ignorance. I hope I never become as closed minded as you.

Farny

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Centurion
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sorry bud, you lack the ability to understand what you are reading from primary literature, or to know how you are being misled by the Christian news network and whatever the hell Oracle videos is. Immune-mediated myocarditis is real, and it is a rare side effect - however markedly more rare than infection-related myocarditis.

That 16 year old girl who tragically died? Yeah, she died of a congenital anatomical defect, but I guess you'll tell me next that mRNA rearranged her coronary arteries. Sorry in advance for bringing facts to the conversation, so closed-minded of me. It took me about fourteen seconds to figure out what cbnnews was intentionally omitting, glad I got a chance to vote on whether or not to charge Hillary!

tabbibus

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Ah, the age old "trick" of "just asking questions". This is part of why I have mostly given up. I'm happy to discuss literature and data, I'm done trying fight off disinformation. I'll leave that for more resilient people than me. Is it sad that many people will and have been hurt or died from this, yup... but such is the nature of humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.