• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Custom Grill Stanchions Available

CoastalBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I ordered one as well. Pics look very nice. I will post when I get it set up with a grill. Thanks.

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I ordered one as well. Pics look very nice. I will post when I get it set up with a grill. Thanks.
Thank you! Just want to let you know, that I'm running just about at the full two weeks lead time. Things are getting crazier by the day as the warm weather moves north.

CoastalBoater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks I finally got the grill stanchion set up and it works very well. The position is great for standing to grill on the stern being higher and set back aft a bit compared to the factory table leg which I found awkward and in the way to use for the grill. Finish is very nice for a shop made piece. I did have to adjust my Garelick mount a little by loosening the knob to allow the pin to protrude enough to hold it well. I set up with the adjustable mount from Magma and I like being able to tilt it aft some keeping the hot dogs from rolling out if a wave passes by. Family loves grilling on the boat rather than cold cuts. Perfect for Crab Island.

20210712_132807.jpg

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have purchased the custom grill stanchion, and two sizes of umbrella holders and they work outstanding.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That is a great solution. Kudos.

Point of note though, with a custom stanchion the grill sits out more toward / over the water which helps for grease dripping on the swim platform. Plus I can use the table leg for a table in the cockpit at the same time.

Last edited:

Bizywk

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
We have one of these and love it. Very glad that the occassional grease drip falls just off the stern and doesn't stain the seadeck.
This custom pole really is nice, and leaves our stock table leg free for serving food.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I found the best solution for my magma grill and the easiest and cheapest way to install it on the existing leg. Thank you very much!!!
You put the rod holder in the end of the table leg?

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Yes and it works perfect!!!
Sorry I can’t tell what you did from the pictures. Did you fasten it somehow or does it just fit tight and hold itself?

Sef123123

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sorry I can’t tell what you did from the pictures. Did you fasten it somehow or does it just fit tight and hold itself?
I'll upload better pictures explaining what I did

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just reviving this thread for those of us who are beginning the offseason of boating. I've had a tremendous first season, and if you were thinking of getting a grill stanchion the off season is the time to do it!

If you have the "V" shaped Garrelick mount (MY 2014+) or even the "U" Shaped Taco Mount (MY 2010-2013) I have made a grill stanchion for your boat. And if I haven't made one yet, I will make it and give you a discount for helping me out!

Attachments