• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dealers in Florida

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys, I'm in Port St. Lucie, FL. I am looking to find a good dealer in Florida and willing to drive some in hopes of a leftover 2015 ar240. I couldn't find any in my area but found one Cycle Springs in Clearwater that list some. Any reviews of someone local are they good to deal with as it would be a drive but worth if maybe for a leftover 2015. The one by only has a 2016 in stock. Or if anyone has one they recommend I could look into that would be great also. Thanks in advance.

Andy

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey guys, I'm in Port St. Lucie, FL. I am looking to find a good dealer in Florida and willing to drive some in hopes of a leftover 2015 ar240. I couldn't find any in my area but found one Cycle Springs in Clearwater that list some. Any reviews of someone local are they good to deal with as it would be a drive but worth if maybe for a leftover 2015. The one by only has a 2016 in stock. Or if anyone has one they recommend I could look into that would be great also. Thanks in advance.

Andy
Cycle Springs has been around for a long time. I personally have not bought anything from them but I know a couple of people that have and they were very pleased with the experience. I don't know anyone that has had service with them so no comment there but I bet it is pretty decent.

Another Andy

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Doesn't JBP have something to do with Cycle Springs? I remember seeing that in one of his videos

Not an Andy

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
There is a place called Boaters Exchange in Rockledge Fl I don't think he has any 15 AR's left but last year when the 16's just came out I was trying to find a left over 15 SX240 and I spoke to them they didn't have any but immediately offered my a 16 for $3000 under msrp. Now I have to Imaging if they where willing to do that a few months back they would likely still be willing to. Just get a hold of them tell them you are looking for a 15 left over and tell them its because your trying to get a deal and I have to imagine they will offer the same.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@robert843 thanks I'll try to call and ask Boaters Exchange. Did you buy from them as well?

@andy07sx230ho thanks for the write up. I emailed them. I wish these places were opened on Sunday's would make life easier for the buyers.

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I dealt with Cycle Springs a few years back on a left over Seadoo ski. They are a good group of people. Smooth transaction and a great deal up front--- no BS.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 thanks I'll try to call and ask Boaters Exchange. Did you buy from them as well?

@andy07sx230ho thanks for the write up. I emailed them. I wish these places were opened on Sunday's would make life easier for the buyers.
No I did not. I dealt with the owner on the phone basically the way the conversation went was I asked him if they had any 2015 SX240's he said no but they had 2 16's that had just arrived. I then told him I was really looking for a 15 and like a good sales person he asked why? I told him I had seen them in the 47,000 price range and he immediate said he would sell me a 16 for 48,000. I really thought hard about it but at the time Yamaha was only offering the 2.9% promo on the 15's not the 16's so in the end I kept shopping for a 15. I wound up finding a deal on a 2011 SX240 with only 64 hours and still under warranty for exactly half the price I had found left over 15's for so I just couldn't pass it up and went that route.

Stii

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I bought from cycle springs. I got a demo unit 2015 242LS. I liked dealing with them. Straight shooters and know their stuff. I drove 4 hours to work with them. JBP used to work there but he branched out to start his own business. Im suprised there is leftover 15 AR240's, we tried finding one and couldnt hence why we got the demo LS, and that was months ago.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Don't know how far you are willing to go, but I saw quite a few leftover '15 AR240's on boattrader yesterday.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
I have purchased from both Barneys and Cycle Springs both are close to me and both have a good reputation etc. no worries there.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Cobra Jet Steering LLC thanks for that. I am going to talk to them and another I found with a left over 2015 kinda discounted. So fingers crossed this may be the week, we shall see what they say over the phone.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Don't forget to add the Magnum A K series steering and the E Z locks when you get one.

Britboater

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Without black marking my local dealer which is 30 mins drive away, if I ever replace my Yamaha boat, I won't be using them again. I've also heard good reports regarding Barneys and Cycle, so I would check them out.

ToddW850

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
The local dealer here by me is KM Cycle & Marine in Fort Walton Beach. 850-862-4622. They had several Yamahas out front a week or so ago when I drove by. I haven't bought a boat from them, but I have bought other items without issue.

Another Yamaha dealer is Panama City Cycles (in Panama City). 850-769-3423. No dealing with them but see them posting pics of selling Yamaha Jet Boaters to customers.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I have found a killer deal on a left over 2015 black and blue not solid blue, but the white with outlined blue ar240 and hopefully going this weekend to look/maybe buy if numbers work right.

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Good for you! Sounds like doing your homework is paying off.

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Worst phone call ever about the left over boat we were going to look at tomorrow, dealer called and someone came put deposit pending finance approval. We were headed tomorrow morning to do the deal. What a bummer still headed down as they said they felt bad and could work out a great deal on a 2016. Guess we will see what happens tomorrow.

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
that sucks...what were they offering on the '15? Maybe they will hook you up on a '16.

bobbie

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@2nazt You sure it wasn't a little bait and switch??

2nazt

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tidewater
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@bobbie I don't think so we are still headed down to check their inventory. And see what they offer.

@MattFX4 they listed 48999 for the 15 before anything negotiations