• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Deluxe Premium 242 cover

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I just got the Deluxe Premium Mooring cover. It's a great looking cover and I'm really happy with it but I have a question the I can't seem to find an answer for. Back when this new cover was introduced I read somewhere that it is reinforced so you can trailer with the anti-pool poles installed. Looking at it I don't see any extra reinforcement in those areas. Has anyone else heard of this or am I just crazy?

I just got the Deluxe Premium Mooring cover. It's a great looking cover and I'm really happy with it but I have a question the I can't seem to find an answer for. Back when this new cover was introduced I read somewhere that it is reinforced so you can trailer with the anti-pool poles installed. Looking at it I don't see any extra reinforcement in those areas. Has anyone else heard of this or am I just crazy?

You are good to go trailering with the poles in. I have contacted the manufacturer about it and have trailered over 3000 miles this year and 1000 last year with the poles in.

I trailered mine home from purchase 300 miles on highway... no issues 70+mph.

I'll go with you are just crazy. ..lol

I have the Yamaha cover for my 210 and trailer with it all the time. Actually bought it just for trailing because I didn't want to worry about anything blowing out. I keep it in the garage so I leave it off otherwise. I have trailered well over 1000miles, all with the poles in and it does a fantastic job. Like ccrayjr I was traveling at 70+mph, including a 5.5 one way trip to the keys. Best cover I've ever had! The bigger concern is the Bimini boot. I have a wire through the zipper loop and wrapped around the post and then bungee tie the other end. It will come loose if you aren't careful.

I have the Yamaha cover for my 210 and trailer with it all the time. Actually bought it just for trailing because I didn't want to worry about anything blowing out. I keep it in the garage so I leave it off otherwise. I have trailered well over 1000miles, all with the poles in and it does a fantastic job. Like ccrayjr I was traveling at 70+mph, including a 5.5 one way trip to the keys. Best cover I've ever had! The bigger concern is the Bimini boot. I have a wire through the zipper loop and wrapped around the post and then bungee tie the other end. It will come loose if you aren't careful.
Yes that has happened to me too. Secure the Bimini boot zipper.

Hmm, hadn't thought of that. I'll secure it before we go, thanks. Headed out for the boats maiden trip today. WOO HOO!

Back