• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Canvas work

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I tried to have my oem mooring cover reinforced for towing, the shop ran two, two inch straps from the bow to the cc tower with some clips. About 2 mins at freeway speed and three of the four clips failed. Maybe heavier clips would hold but unfortunately it just doesn’t work for that. The wind just pushes it down like crazy. However, with those straps in place I doubt the anti pooling pole would be necessary.
12D78365-7E9E-4C17-9FC1-E07142564554.jpeg

161454B8-0818-4EF0-8D20-1BB0FC5E0080.jpeg

I also had the shop modify the Ocean South universal T top enclosure that I bought sometime back, this worked out quite well. The main problem was the area at the top letting rain in between the enclosure and the rag top, the shop attached a skirt with velcrow closures that wraps around the frame of the rag top eliminating 99.9% of the openings. This also eliminated the straps that attached the front.

637D0381-3C1F-4B43-B8B2-7328C3D1F1FC.jpeg

They also made it fit better overall and put snaps on the rear uprights and the lower front uprights but left the straps to help keep the snaps attached. It doesn’t look like much but when it’s cold, rainy, windy that enclosure is sweet. It also protects you when quartering into the wind when the bow splash gets grabbed by the wind and thrown back at the helm.

E48020DF-AAA2-42C0-BD25-5F3842FF98F1.jpeg

22D34B73-7DCE-4078-8915-650A1B0D76D7.jpeg