• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit down on SX250!!!!!

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
@Stealth No SX250, but AR250 and several other 25 footers.
Thanks, I have added them to my list. The SX was so I could store it in the winter in my garage but I believe I can take the tower off for winter storage so I'm now looking a tower boats as well. I have a few emails out on possible new ones and a lead on a used (2016). Feels like one of these should work out.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks, I have added them to my list. The SX was so I could store it in the winter in my garage but I believe I can take the tower off for winter storage so I'm now looking a tower boats as well. I have a few emails out on possible new ones and a lead on a used (2016). Feels like one of these should work out.
Any feedback on the SX250?

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Unfortunately I have no updates since the SX250 got canceled from Yamaha. The used 242 also fell through. So I will be trying again for the 4th time this fall to secure a boat for the Summer of 2022. :(

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Oh man. I’m sorry to hear that. Hopefully someone will look to unload and you can pick up a boat. We’re quickly approaching Labor Day…

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
At this point I'm just planning for next season. Waiting to see all the official info on the 2022s before I make my next move. I was never a big fan of the color for the 2021 SX250 so maybe it will be better in 22.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
At this point I'm just planning for next season. Waiting to see all the official info on the 2022s before I make my next move. I was never a big fan of the color for the 2021 SX250 so maybe it will be better in 22.
Really? I think the suede gray is SHARP

Stealth

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I never got to see one in person. On the website it just looked like a lot of gray. I didn't hate it but didn't love it either. It would not have surprised me if it looked a lot better on the water.