• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

Scboater

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Has anyone heard from their dealer today? Any delivery dates yet? Mine is still not giving any info.

Michael Night

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Called this afternoon thinking I would have a boat this week , but told again next week.
I put my deposit down July 6th. The wait continues.. 😢

Scboater

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Mine doesn't even say next week. They just don't know lol....I made deposit on July 3rd

Michael Night

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I feel ya brother, supposedly we are not the only ones waiting. Nationwide boat shortages.
I’m just glad I’m in the position to own a new boat soon. It will be worth the wait.

Scboater

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Hey I bought a polar center console in April. It caught fire in may inside the hull. The wiring shorted and caused it. The dealer bought it back in July that's when I went to Yamaha. So I bought a boat and only used it 2 weeks then sent it back and then had to order a new one. This has been a sucky year for boats for me. It was a brand new 2020 boat also.

lgparra

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Put a deposit down on a 2021 AR195 in mid-July. Dealer still has no update unfortunately. Last I heard is that when it ships they'll get a few days notice or heads up that it is inbound but when the dealer gets that shipping notice...who knows! I was going to call them in the next day or two and see if they've got any updates. I'll report back if I hear anything new.

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Sounds like we're all in the same boat my dealer has no info even after today I'm gonna quit bugging them... For rest of this week anyway!

spankybeanz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
My dealer found out on Saturday that the boat was arriving Tuesday. Short notice!

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Also called another dealer on the west coast. I could be #6 on the list for an AR195 but he didn't anticipate it would arrive until mid November. They already took delivery of the new ones and we all gone already

lgparra

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Ha, I think so! For whatever its worth to anybody...last time I spoke to them a week or two ago they said 1) "We'd be surprised if it wasn't here by the middle of August" and 2) Dealers further north will have priority in getting pre-orders first (due to the shorter boating season) but no idea as to how true that second statement is, its just what they had told me.

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Wow that's what I was wondering.... I'm in Montana driving to Idaho to the closest dealer to buy it. Our season is only another month at best.
My dealer thought they would have arrived by now, we're told they were only waiting on manuals and remote controls for stereo, owner packet type stuff.

I assume we are also dealing with shipping constraints. Everything else I've ordered lately is delayed at least a couple days

Scboater

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Ha, I think so! For whatever its worth to anybody...last time I spoke to them a week or two ago they said 1) "We'd be surprised if it wasn't here by the middle of August" and 2) Dealers further north will have priority in getting pre-orders first (due to the shorter boating season) but no idea as to how true that second statement is, its just what they had told me.
That would make sense except a few of the ones posted that have taken delivery already were in Florida. They are all over the place as far as delivery.

Ryno

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Also Indiana and Oregon...? Your right pretty random but maybe some dealers have at least some priority

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Ordered a 210 FSH SPORT today and the dealer gave me a window of September to February 🙃

aburn24

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Wisconsin Here, deposit down for a 195S 2nd week of July.... similar to many posts here, no info from the dealership. Last I heard they were reaching out to Yamaha reps for more info, but they dont have any answers or updates. Hoping to get some of the season in!

Scboater

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
So just asked my dealer and was told the orders he put in a month ago are as of today showing accepted by Yamaha online. So until today the orders were just sitting in limbo. And now they can be filled he says.

Johnboat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I agree with hating the middle man. When I first decided I wanted to buy one I went to the website thinking I could order one and have it shipped to me. But that is not the case. Also the first dealer Yamaha site gave me did not even sell Yamaha boats.
same thing happened to me. I ordered my boat 8 hrs away from my house!

Johnboat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
So just asked my dealer and was told the orders he put in a month ago are as of today showing accepted by Yamaha online. So until today the orders were just sitting in limbo. And now they can be filled he says.
I hope that not the case. Im starting to get frustrated.