• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

Michael Night

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
@Yamahaul, awesome! Looks super clean. Went Boating at Matanzas inlet today and spotted a 2021ar195. Can't wait till I get mine, my buddy has a new 27ft Scarab.

Last edited:

AZ Jetboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Got my deposit/order on a 2021 212S earlier this week. It is not a pre-release as I wanted to wait to see what changes came out on the 12th before finalizing the deal. I ended up staying with the S model over the SE and SD. I felt like the additional fly-by-wire & electronics could be a nightmare some day and the additional $3K/$6K solidified that. Dealer said it would be November or possibly December. It'll be my first Yamaha boat and I'm pretty excited.

spankybeanz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I get to bring this home on Wednesday. Got lucky and they sent the dealer a additional pre-release boat. He told me yesterday that the 25s would ship until the 1st of the year or later.

Attachments

BRosen

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I put deposit on AR210, and still waiting. No word from the dealer, other than they hoped it would be by end of August. I'm in Central KY. However the did have a couple 19'. AR195, but I'm wanting a little bigger

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I put deposit on AR210, and still waiting. No word from the dealer, other than they hoped it would be by end of August. I'm in Central KY. However the did have a couple 19'. AR195, but I'm wanting a little bigger
Hope I’m not in that boat in a year. No pun. Was on the fence between 19 and 21. The price point helped make that decision a little easier.

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
awesome, congrats! how was dealing with ridenow? I know their marine manager is active on here and has been pretty helpful answering questions. i live in Jax and it'd save me a trip from driving to BMC or cycle springs.
Ride now was great. Everyone was a pleasure to deal with and I’ll be back when it’s time to upgrade. My boat is still there if you want to go look at it. I’m picking it up tomorrow morning.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You will enjoy the extra room on the AR210. We were out yesterday, me the Admiral, and 7 teenage girls tubing all day. Plenty of room, a great time. Put the 2 extra bow cushions in for the first time, they loved it, making a bed up there. Can say I don't really prefer their music selection though :rolleyes:

ourlee

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
Music selection, that was hilarious.

AZ Jetboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I get to bring this home on Wednesday. Got lucky and they sent the dealer a additional pre-release boat. He told me yesterday that the 25s would ship until the 1st of the year or later.
Nice looking boat! I ordered the black hull although I really like the Gray better but just couldn't get excited about the warm interior. It's starting to grow on me slightly.

burgjp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I work till 11p tomorrow, but I appreciate it!!! I did see it on their IG! It looks awesome, congrats! I'm glad you had a good experience buying from them. I live like 12 minutes from there.

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Almost a week after release, anyone get ETAs yet on the boats they ordered?

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
From what I understand 25' footers are a ways off, months. But hopefully that info is incorrect.

woodhall jr

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
A lot of us can’t even get an eta on boats ordered in early July

Scboater

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Almost a week after release, anyone get ETAs yet on the boats they ordered?
I ordered a sx195 July 3rd and was told on the 12th the order was just now shown as accepted by Yamaha and no idea when it will ship still...

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
What is wrong with the back of that tower coming to a point. I still just don't get it. Sooner or later that is going to be someone's misfortune. Honestly that has got to be the dumbest thing I have seen on a boat.

I can see one of the kids getting their hand caught under that and tow ropes getting stuck. Not too bright of a design.

1597766360224.png

Last edited:

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I'm still trying to think of ways to use that point to my advantage...so far, nothing has come to mind. Maybe mount a bottle opener to the underside of the point or something, IDK.

Michael Night

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Still waiting here in Florida, we were fourth in line for a ar195. Talked to our dealer last week and they said we are now second on the list. Come on Yamaha ship them boats already.. or at least two ar195. Lol