• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Deposit For 2021 Yamaha and still waiting?

Michael Night

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
Located a ar195 Black and sapphire green north of Jacksonville that’s available. If anyone’s interested

Scboater

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
My dealer just told me a guy backed out of a ar195 that is coming in Tuesday. So switched my deposit so now I should have a boat by the end of next week. And after reading all the posts and watching the boarding videos I decided I want the tower. So it's a good trade.

Last edited:

Johnboat

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
My dealer just told me a guy backed out of a ar195 that is coming in Tuesday. So switched my deposit
Awsome! I know you have been waiting for a long while. Post some pics

Awd-turbo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am right with you guys. Down payment at the end of july. Told around aug 12th, now has no idea! Told yamaha was waiting on some parts from a vendor, the boats are finished just need "switches" from the vendor who is having an issue....

Dadantone

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
I am right with you guys. Down payment at the end of july. Told around aug 12th, now has no idea! Told yamaha was waiting on some parts from a vendor, the boats are finished just need "switches" from the vendor who is having an issue....
Told us boat is finished and are waiting on stickers. Can you believe that? Stickers??? I mean com'on

WV Hillbilly

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Told us boat is finished and are waiting on stickers. Can you believe that? Stickers??? I mean com'on
I spoke to my dealer in VA today and heard stickers and windshields... he received three this week and the truck driver said the lot at the factory was full of boats. He is transporting everyday with very little rest up and down the east coast.
Hope they get the warning stickers, glass, and switches in soon.
Deposit on July 21... still waiting and watching the end of season drawing near...

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Still only 19' footers and some 21' footers? Hope to see 25' footers in the next month or two.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
I was told same thing for my 275. Big missing component was the windshield. Also told the lot was full and every boat in it is waiting for something. Apparently there are 17 275’s built and sitting there. Mine is supposed to be #7.

mayorplant

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Great weekend, would of been better if we had our boats🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Drag

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was told same thing for my 275. Big missing component was the windshield. Also told the lot was full and every boat in it is waiting for something. Apparently there are 17 275’s built and sitting there. Mine is supposed to be #7.
Anyone live down in Tennessee that can get a pic of the Yamaha lot?

AZ Jetboater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Not sure how old this Google Satellite photo is but.... quite a few091263EC-255C-473B-9BB5-BD4F25A63EF8.png