• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

DFW BOAT SHOW WEEKEND!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I just spoke to Toby Blackney of Phil Dill Boats in Lewisville, Tx. He is down at Market Hall setting up for the summer show, the DFW Boat Expo at Market Hall, Summer 2014.
The Summer Boat Show will operate under a new schedule. The show will be held on two consecutive weekends starting on Friday, July 11 through Sunday July 13th. The show will be closed Monday through Thursday (July 15-17) and re-open on Friday, July 18th through Sunday, July 20th.

Show Hours for Both Weekends are:

Fridays, 3:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Kids (12 and under) and Ladies free admission after 6:00pm
Saturdays, 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m. Kids (12 and under) and Ladies free admission after 6:00pm
Sundays, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.

Dallas Market Hall is located at

2200 Stemmons Freeway

Dallas, Texas 75207

Sounds tempting. I've always wanted to go to a boat show, never been.

Mel, I like the way they set up that show. Two weekends gives more people a chance to attend. A boat show was one of several key events that led us to buying the Honda ski back in 2005. They sure are fun to attend but can end up costing $$$.

Thanks John @jdonalds , I know in years past that the summer boat show isn't quite as large as the winter show, but it stands to reason that they are competing with summer boating activities. It looks like most of the DFW dealers are in attendance and Phil Dill has a pretty good amount of space on the floor for the Yamahas. I thought I would post a few screen shots of what you could find on the website, but it is all on the website...
http://dallasboatexpo.com
I noticed that they were letting kids under 12 and ladies in after 6pm on Friday and Saturday nights, and anyone under 36" free anytime. Adults $12, kids under 16 $6. No advanced ticket sales that I can find. Here is the floor plan to find your way around...I may try to stop by Friday evening!
Screen Shot 2014-07-10 at 7.47.45 AM.png

Sounds tempting. I've always wanted to go to a boat show, never been.
You should go. If you do, we might get to see your new ride in a few weeks at Broken Bow.

You should go. If you do, we might get to see your new ride in a few weeks at Broken Bow.

Yeah that's what I'm afraid of lol. I'm planning to hold off until winter hopefully.

Nothing to be afraid of..... :devilhorns: lol

Back