• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Did you get a Yamaha Beach Towel?

Unexpectedly received a beach towel from Yamaha in the mail today for buying a new boat. Looks pretty neat View attachment 149964
What the shit?? All Yamaha sent me was about 15 pieces of perforated paper as a "payment book" which I dont use, and a letter telling me its time to spend more money for a 3 month service, when the boat had been stored in their building for 3 months since we bought it. Haha. Luck of the draw I guess..

I didn't get shit.

maybe its something they started doing for 2021? a box just unexpectedly showed up on my porch maybe 8 weeks after i took delivery. had no idea what it was.

Is that booklet different from the info in the owners manual?

I didn't get anything from Yamaha directly. The dealer did send me 3 shirts, two insulated drinking cups. and a small microfiber towel.

I got a Yamaha towel and two floating key chains - Dealership sent me shirts, nice mugs, Buckeye brownie cakes and a $250 dealership store credit gift card to buy whatever I want for the boat.

I didn’t get squat. Took delivery in January. Wait, I take that back. I got some stainless steel screws and some extra fiberglass.

Maybe after your 10 hour service they send you stuff? When I get my 10 hour service they better kick down something, or I'll use a different dealer. MoFo's.

Maybe after your 10 hour service they send you stuff? When I get my 10 hour service they better kick down something, or I'll use a different dealer. MoFo's.
I did my 10 hour service myself. It came 3 1/2 months after I took delivery of the boat, maybe yours is coming too.

Back