• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Did you get a Yamaha Beach Towel?

It seems if you say you didn’t get a towel in this thread, you have a pretty good shot at one showin up within 24 hours, so let’s see...
Somebody is watching....

It seems if you say you didn’t get a towel in this thread, you have a pretty good shot at one showin up within 24 hours, so let’s see...

It didn't work for me lol.

Took Delivery end of February and received the towel on Saturday May 29th. So 3 months after delivery.

Yeah, I got mine in October. No towel :(

i am wondering if the dealerships have some part to play in this. maybe they need to submit a form to yamaha or something when you buy the boat. this may be why some are seeing it and others are not....or maybe it has to do with their survey.

With all the interest I'm paying, you'd think I would of gotten a towel, a tube, a wakeboard, and a tow rope. Nada! Took delivery in January.

Nope. No towel either..

I got my towel yesterday, purchased in March. We got home and my wife goes now what did you order, and I was like nothing as I ship everything to work. My wife was pleasantly happy when we opened and she realized I didn't pay for this, well let's be honest I paid for it. Still pretty cool, thanks Yamaha! 3rd Yamaha boat, 1st towel so this is obviously something new they are doing.

Purchased my boat in February. Came with a busted port side engine. Sent it back to the dealer and got it back in March. No Towel. I’m sure it will be here any day.

Still nothing. Bought in March

Been waiting since January. My dealer said they've never heard about a Yamaha beach towel or any other freebies.

Been waiting since January. My dealer said they've never heard about a Yamaha beach towel or any other freebies.
Must be a dealer thing

$52 for a beach towel....

I received mine last Sunday. About a week after I took a Yamaha survey that was emailed to me. I would believe that’s what triggered the shipment. Maybe not. Anyone else that got a towel do the survey?

Back