• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Did you get a Yamaha Beach Towel?

Guess I haven’t taken the survey yet. They don't want to hear what I have to say. Haha

Guess I haven’t taken the survey yet. They don't want to hear what I have to say. Haha
Yeah it’s frustrating but in hopes that someone actually looks at it, I would complete it. My 2012 had no issues, my 2017 a list, 2021 a list. Still amazes me how you get worse and not better. However I’m still happy with my Yamaha, just frustrating to buy a new boat and have a list of things that need to be fixed no matter how big or small they may be.

Last edited:
I took the survey - no extras. But, I did actually get my boat at the end of last year which puts me in rare company apparently, so they're is that!

no towel guess they didnt like my 2 bad surveys

lol all I got was a letter saying "we're sorry the dealer didnt hold up to our standards. If they didnt fix everything let us know." lol...

lol all I got was a letter saying "we're sorry the dealer didnt hold up to our standards. If they didnt fix everything let us know." lol...
yup i got that too after my survey about the fixes the dealer "tried" to perform. I havent heard back from my dealer or have they checked in to see how everything is going since purchase. You know Yammy hit them up about the survey, you would think it would be company policy to start greasing the squeaky wheels.

Just shows how piss poor the Yamaha dealer network is. You get a few really good ones, but the rest are just money grabbing and marginal at best with their skill set and customer service.

Merry Christmas from Yamaha? I doubt it but a 2nd towel was delivered today. I received a text from FedEx last week saying my shipment from TX was on it’s way. Im sure I’m not the only one on here that gets a deliver almost every day so it was a bit odd to open this up.

F18B1A82-339E-4FF8-BD7B-96606FBCE9DE.jpeg

Merry Christmas from Yamaha? I doubt it but a 2nd towel was delivered today. I received a text from FedEx last week saying my shipment from TX was on it’s way. Im sure I’m not the only one on here that gets a deliver almost every day so it was a bit odd to open this up.

View attachment 168162
unreal...i never got that booklet nor a beach towel.....ill be calling that 1 800 number...just to be a prick...why not after the bullshit i went thru.

unreal...i never got that booklet nor a beach towel.....ill be calling that 1 800 number...just to be a prick...why not after the bullshit i went thru.
Next month is year. I haven’t received anything. I reached out to my dealer. They never heard of anyone getting free stuff.

Recently I got a free letter from Yamaha: "Your Extended Warranty Program Has Ended".
Then I got a free "Check Engine" light.
Then I got an O2 Sensor.
Then I got the credit card bill.
Nothing is Free. :)

Got mine too. Today. Bought the boat in august 21.

Took delivery of our 2021 255XD back in July/August of last year. The Yamaha towel randomly appeared in the mail today! Seeing as how we ordered our boat in August of 2020 and that took a year, they seem to be doing just marginally better! ?

We ordered our AR195 in March of 2021 and were able to pick it up in October. The fancy Yamaha booklet and towel unexpectedly showed up in the mail last week. lol

We ordered our AR195 in March of 2021 and were able to pick it up in October. The fancy Yamaha booklet and towel unexpectedly showed up in the mail last week. lol
WTH…Took delivery 13 months ago. WHERE ARE MY FREAKING TOWELS? ?

Back