• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Did you get a Yamaha Beach Towel?

the 10hr svc will have no bearing on your warranty. its not a necessity that you go to a dealer for that.

just keep receipts for the product you purchased to do it, and keep a personal log.

just keep receipts for the product you purchased to do it, and keep a personal log.
Thank you....I will do that after the 10 hr. I want to ask them about the Enovation system and see if there are any software updates. I hate the audio setup.

Thank you....I will do that after the 10 hr. I want to ask them about the Enovation system and see if there are any software updates. I hate the audio setup.

when you ask them about the stereo. find out what the procedure is for updating the navionics maps in the enovation units. they have no sd card and no one can seem to come up with a physical procedure to do this.

when you ask them about the stereo. find out what the procedure is for updating the navionics maps in the enovation units. they have no sd card and no one can seem to come up with a physical procedure to do this.
Will do....Sometimes I have a hard time tracking my whereabouts, the icon is hard to find.

What the shit?? All Yamaha sent me was about 15 pieces of perforated paper as a "payment book" which I dont use, and a letter telling me its time to spend more money for a 3 month service, when the boat had been stored in their building for 3 months since we bought it. Haha. Luck of the draw I guess..
I have to retract my original statement. Looky looky what was at my door when I got home...

20210520_170247.jpg20210520_170321.jpg

I’m guessing if you buy a 25 or 27 ft boat you get stuff. Us with the kayaks get squat! Lol

I suspect the towel was sent to soak up the water in areas where they didn't seal it up properly at the assembly plant. No? Just me? Sonofa... bet I don't even get a fricken towel either.

Sad-Memes-6.jpg

I’m tempted to call and bug them about this while also harassing them about back ordered parts ?

I suspect the towel was sent to soak up the water in areas where they didn't seal it up properly at the assembly plant. No? Just me? Sonofa... bet I don't even get a fricken towel either.

View attachment 150815
Looks like you've been waiting 2 years already for that towel. Unless you bought a new boat. I bet it shows up in Neveruary.

Hah. Mine showed up yesterday. Sitting on my porch when I got home. ?

Would be nice if all of us are getting those. Probably supply issues like with everything else.

I never got one, and find myself annoyed about it

Back