• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Do you have a twin engine with the Achilles keel, Tired of it getting damaged and want way more steering WITHOUT IT ?

Cobra Jet Steering LLC

Jetboaters Admiral
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
If you damaged your rudder and would like an alternate answer rather than replacing it and worrying about it happening again. And Would you like more steering control at all speeds without the rudder on the boat. Well I Have several alternate setups that give you the control at all speeds without worrying about the rudder hitting the ground. here is a picture of a customers boat that had the rudder damaged when the boat hit a sand bar and a tow company pulled the boat off the sand bar ripping off the rudder, now the customer has more control and no rudder to create the same issue again.
1679174311333.jpeg obviously the damage and 1679174371781.jpegthe solution super ultimate AK- deluxe steering on each nozzle , compatible with the new style nozzles reverse thrust tubes and a plaining surface on each nozzle for faster hole shot ,a smoother ride in chop and less water spray behind the boat for water sport activities.

This was posted on a Facebook page by a person who had their rudder ripped off by a tow boat pulling his boat off a sand bar , I advised him if he wanted steering at all speeds but did not want to deal with the rudder slamming in the ground any more he should install the super ultimate AK deluxe steering on each nozzle and eliminate the rudder and tie rod completely , he took my advice and is now happy! Probably less expensive than repairing the original parts as well ! Jerry Cooper

46m ·

Thank you Jeff of Cobra Steering for helping convert my Yamaha 210 FSH 2018 boat to Cobra Steering. Everything fit just fine and every part fit. I eliminated the steering plate and articulating rod. Back on the water with full power 43 mph at 8000 rpm After injector cleaning and throttle adjustment. So if you rip off your rudder check with me for other options. single engine as well 1679175161486.jpeg1679175214329.jpeg .1679175280820.jpeg