• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dogs Toe Nails

brddog

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Has anyone that boats with their furry friends ever had a problem with a toenail going through the seat fabric?

djetok

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

BobJohnson

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VR
Boat Length
we have a large Golden Retriever and a medium size Lab. Both are on the boat all the time and never had an issue with the seats. I have a Chaparral, so don't know if my seats are made with different material, so just wanted to mention that for what its worth.

brddog

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
we have a large Golden Retriever and a medium size Lab. Both are on the boat all the time and never had an issue with the seats. I have a Chaparral, so don't know if my seats are made with different material, so just wanted to mention that for what its worth.
I have 35+ pound Brittany so similar size. I trim his nails, but considering he is s gun dog he has energy. Loves the water.

the MfM

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Two year old black lab who loves to play fetch with my son off the sun deck. No problems so far.

bronze_10

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Our great Dane doesn't get on the seats.. They are not large enough for her. . But she has damaged the sea deck in a few places with her nails.. We may try those soft nails and see if it makes a difference.