• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Don't remember whom to thank...

Renod

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
But I wanted to thank whomever recommended using 303 cleaner and protectant for the interior. Our boat is getting shrink wrapped this week so on Saturday I headed down to the dock with my 5 gallon bucket with a few new bottles of 303 and some microfiber cloths. This stuff is amazing! With the pandemic shutdowns our boat got a lot of use this summer and after an hour or two of elbow grease the interior looks brand new again.

I wished I would have taken before-after pics but didn't think about it until just now. But anyways... THANKS!

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Shoot... That could be half of the membership here. :)

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Shoot... That could be half of the membership here. :)
Agree. Been using 303 since I got my first boat 15yrs ago, and I'll tell anyone who will listen how great it is.

anmut

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
303 Vinyl cleaner is the SH*T!

LakesideLaw

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can someone share a link for this? Which one is it I see a bunch of 303 options on Amazon

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can someone share a link for this? Which one is it I see a bunch of 303 options on Amazon
This is the one I buy (AP protectant, not cleaner); may need to give the cleaner second chance, have not been impressed in the past, and I don;t use cleaners, just douse with 303AP

I also get CRC 656 and SaltAway by a gallon, pretty much standing orders. I spray 656 on all linkages and trailer parts before and after boating, haven't had to replace any yet and they work as smooth as new after 350hours and 4 seasons.

--

white2kstang

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm another happy 303 user for the interior.