• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Dual Action Interior

Josserman

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’ve been searching and haven’t found much about this. Wondering if anyone uses their dual action polisher to clean their seats. I see they make a brush for the DA’s and talk about that being used for carpet and vinyl car soft tops. I’m very eager to try it on my seats where there’s hard to get rid of stains.

Anyone have experience using their DA on the inside of their boat? For sure after the success I had with a 3 step process on the outside yesterday I’m going inside to do some DA work on the fiberglass, but would love to take it a step further and bring life back to the vinyl seats.