• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Dual Engine Flush adaptors

@GiddYupJoe I think for your specialized usage it will last for a while. Just be very careful not to stretch the connections at either end. Amazon has lots of pictures of these things exploding at the faucet or sprayer ends.

Those expandable hoses suck!! Low quality and the ends leak. Most of them are low flow 1/2" hoses.

I picked up one of those green expandable hoses cheap somewhere, thinking it would be good for the boat. I was not impressed and wound up going to Lowes for a real hose. The expandable does have low flow, doesn't blow up right and was really short to begin with. So would I get one for $5 or $10? Maybe. But not for my main hose and certainly not to flush, given the low flow.

I have a setup similar to wayoncles. I can easily run both engines with my water pressure. With the tow valves closed I can get enough water flow to come out the pee holes. Cam.flush system 2s.jpg

If anyone goes out to buy one of the Y adapters like mine, pay attention to the holes inside, the one I got at Lowes had the largest I could find, some of them have very small openings for water flow.

Back